RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We recognize that no two clients are the same. That's why we customize our risk management services to take into consideration each client's unique exposures and appetite for risk. Our risk management services include the following:
- Risk Identification and Exposure Analysis
- Development of Risk Management Strategies
- Insurance Placement and Consultation
- Contract Review
- Certificate of Insurance Administration
- Claims Management
- Safety and Loss Control Consultation
Risk Identification and Exposure Analysis
- Evaluate Client's business operations and practices in an effort to identify and quantify potential risks and exposures.
Development of Risk Management Strategies
- Assist Client in developing comprehensive risk management strategies to effectively and efficiently address the Client's risks and exposures, taking into consideration the Client's own "appetite" for risk. Risk management strategies may include the placement of insurance, self-insurance, contractual risk transfer and the implementation of various safety and loss control initiatives.
Insurance Placement and Consultation
- Review and analyze Client's existing insurance policies (as appropriate) to identify potential coverage gaps, opportunities for coverage enhancements or additional lines of coverage in an effort to improve Client's overall insurance program.
- Advise Client of current insurance market conditions and any significant implications for Client's insurance program.
- Provide Client with current insurance carrier financial strength rating information available through A.M. Best.
- Coordinate the placement of all insurance as requested by Client, with a focus on securing comprehensive and cost-effective coverage. Placement services will include assistance with the completion of insurance applications, marketing/securing quotations from insurance carriers, reviewing and analyzing quotations, and providing proposals with recommendations for consideration by Client.
- Review all insurance policies and endorsements upon receipt from carriers to verify coverage properly addresses exposures and complies with insurance specifications/binders.
- Preparation of insurance summaries and schedules of insurance for quick reference materials.
- Review and provide risk management recommendations with respect to insurance and indemnification language in contracts furnished by Client in an effort to reduce insurance costs and liabilities assumed under contract by Client.
- Assist Client from a risk management perspective with the development of waiver and release forms, hold harmless agreements and other exculpatory agreements, and guidance regarding the collection, storage and maintenance of such documents.
Certificate of Insurance Administration
- Review certificates of insurance issued by third parties, as requested by Client, to ensure compliance with the contractual insurance requirements.
- Supervise the timely issuance and review of certificates of insurance as required by contract or agreement by carriers or through the online certificate management system.
- Establish and periodically review the claims reporting procedures and forms to ensure that incidents are properly documented and claims are being promptly reported to the appropriate insurers in a timely manner and in accordance with policy provisions.
- Assist Client, its legal representatives and insurance company personnel in the defense, negotiation and settlement of open claims covered under policies we place.
Safety and Loss Control Consultation
- Review losses on a periodic basis with Client to determine loss trends and provide recommendations with respect to the development of programs to prevent and/or reduce the frequency and/or severity of those losses.
- Schedule and coordinate safety and loss control surveys and inspections with insurance company representatives on an as needed basis.
For questions regarding this program, please email us.